01 November 2005

I'm really out of practice, so I hope my posts will improve.

There's so much to ramble on about, but I am at work trying to do this again b/c my mind wants to stretch in a million directions, and yet, I always leave feeling like the day escapes me too quickly. Maybe if I was more productive and focused, I wouldn't feel that way.

I've been listening to "Sorta Fairytale" many times lately. You know, the one by Tori Amos. The song is so smooth, so melodic, that I haven't yet been sick of hearing it yet. I'm sure that will change. I like change, I do.

I don't like when posters exploit their lives online so that they can garner attention. Ahem, you know who you are. I mean, really, do you think you're going to get a book deal that way? Or a fan club? Get over yourself.

No comments: