22 February 2006

No z's for me

I can't sleep and I tried to about an hour and a half ago. But all I could think of was the wedding:

Did I do the right thing by inviting those few people I want to attend from work?
Am I addressing the Save the Dates properly--will I be judged by the stamp, card stock, typeface, colors, and the very handwriting--sometimes crooked and definitely not perfect?
Am I including my parents in on enough of the decisions?
Will people have fun?
Will it be sunny?
Will I have regrets?
How am I going to afford a fantastic honeymoon?
Will I survive the withdrawls after it's over?

A new last name, a lifetime responsibility; 'new' family; expectations. This is truly grown-up, even for me.

I'm a little stressed.

Now for some water and hopefully a few z's. And I wanted to get up at 5 for the gym!

No comments: