26 January 2006

Humps

So, instead of changing the station on my XM radio today, I decided to keep on this song which I usually find quite annoying. But after a long day--and an even more exhausting week--I actually enjoyed hearing some of the lyrics. Not that I find the song pretty or quality listening at all, but just have a read:

What you gon’ do with all that junk?
All that junk inside your trunk?
I’ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,
Get you love drunk off my hump.
My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump,
My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely little lumps. (Check it out)


Now, if everyone can imagine those little lumps--they really aren't so lovely. At least mine aren't.

1 comment:

I'm Kate said...

Awesome, now I can comment!

This song gets on my nerves. But you know what I did hear the other day for the first time in forever? That "off the rictah" song! Remember that?

Off the rictah, off the rictah, off the rictah...