13 January 2007

iThis and iThat and this lurking business

This will be quick or else I'll be late. And we all know how I do well with being on time (I slipped a few times this week as far as being on time for work goes).

So, a couple of things:

The iPhone came up an alarmingly crazy number of times yesterday. I'm all for a cool phone, but sometimes you have to remember that hey, it's a phone! Make calls and go to your computer when you want to be a media maniac.

Second, I got a shuffle for Christmas and as daily editor knows, I love it. It's perfect. It makes me move at the gym (although I'm not sure I'll have time to make it there today. The excuses never end!) But I have yet to download a number of items. So so far, I've just bought some new stuff. So, little cyberspace buddies, please recommend your favorite song to work out to here! I really want a fun and different repertoire of tunes.

Happy Weekend!
RFR

3 comments:

Molly said...

"If" by Janet Jackson...a little old school with a good beat.

"Maneater" by Nelly Furtado

Hey...if you get some good responses you should post a list. I'm always looking for new workout music!

I'm Kate said...

Don't laugh, but more or less anything by Justin Timberlake.

Yeah. I know.

Ripe for Reading said...

Molly--I have Maneater already--it's really good for working out!

Daily Editor--I have a few of his songs on there--he's really good!!!