1. I definitely pulled something on the right side of my back. It hurts.
2. We're trying to figure out what we can finish before our housewarming in a few weeks. We have plenty of painting to do. Not everything will be done before the gathering (obviously!), so hopefully people will put on their rose colored glasses to see how we envision our home to be after we win the lottery and get an appearance on This Old House.
3. I booked a facial and I'm so looking forward to it.
4. I need to go shopping. I have no shirts!
5. This weekend we're going to a favorite restaurant that I haven't been to since my bachelorette party.
6. I'm getting excited for my trip to London. I'll be there for my birthday. My sister may come with me. It will be mostly work, but if the weather is anything like it was last year, that's just fine by me. (No lost luggage this time, please!)
7. We're getting ready for a conference in Orlando in a few weeks. I'm arriving early in the day so that I can get some needed pool time in. I also get to see my friend who lives there which is a bonus because at most I see her 1-2 times a year.
8. We're painting the guest room a creamy yellow in our house, but we don't know what color to paint our bedroom. Ideas?
9. I'm excited for February.
10. Blog buds are invited to our housewarming (so there, La!) : )
Enjoy your Tuesday!