21 December 2006

Sigh...

I got a lot done today at work and during my lunch break. All gifts are set and wrapped. I haven't yet packed for our journey to MD tomorrow. I also need to eyeball ingredients and familiarize myself with the Christmas dinner recipes Bub and I have offered to prepare as we enjoy cooking. It may seem strange since we're going somewhere for Christmas and why would we, the journeying guests do the cooking? Well, it's just worked out that way and I'm fine with it. It keeps me busy, keeps my tummy happy, and allows me to contribute to the in-law household!

I also need to clean the car, check the fluids--yay, oil. Yay, gas. And hopefully a trip to the gym can happen since we'll be planted on our butts for 8 hours.

So...I'm tuckered out here and signing off until I don't know when. I should be able to post something between tomorrow and Tuesday, but just in case:

Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good-night!

Love,
Ripe

1 comment:

sassafras said...

Merry Christmas to you and a safe trip!