20 December 2006

Warm Fuzzies

- When I left for work this morning, as the car was warming, I heard a honk. I looked over and this woman who lives in our building who I say hello to from time to time wanted to get my attention so that she could wave. I smiled and waved.

- I got home from work first tonight, earlier than I had planned since I told Bub I was going to be late to do some shopping (I have 1-2 more gifts left, that's it!). I had good luck, so I was home 1/2 hour earlier than I thought. There were many Christmas cards waiting for us as there have been the last few days. So far, no one has mistakenly written my maiden name on any. The majority have been to Mr. & Mrs. Bub. None were addressed to Ripe, though.

- I went onto our wedding photographer's web site to see how they have updated it. The last time I looked they had some photos of us up there. They had completely redesigned it and put candids of Bub and I interspersed with other couples. I ran out of the room to tell Bub who came running after me to see.*

*The parents' albums are currently being worked on and we should see sample proofs soon... I can't wait! Then we can finish selecting what we want for ours...

No comments: