01 December 2007

Some things to look forward to

Well, right now it's the weekend so I can check that one off my list.

We move to our new home in 13 days.

Christmas is in 24.

I have a shitload of vacation coming up and I couldn't be happier to break in the new house, get settled, relax, and explore our new surroundings.

We are going to our first Christmas party tonight.

Bub and I had a heart-to-heart chat today which was much needed. We've been so busy with getting ready for the move and life to catch up on us.

I guess that's it at the moment, but it sure feels like a lot.

3 comments:

sassafras said...

That's because it IS a lot! I'm so excited for you to move into your new house. I hope the next couple weeks go smoothly!

the fanny said...

Ooh, you must have forgotten about the part where my birthday is in twelve days. Oversight, I'm sure.

:)

mainlyclearskies said...

How exciting for you to move into your new house! I love the idea of exploring your new surroundings.