11 December 2007

Whirlwind

We move in 3 days just in time for a snowstorm they are predicting for Sunday.

I haven't been to the gym in ahem I *think* a month and the only meal I had yesterday outside of dinner was that of anything Hershey's, thanks to a partner.

We've made good progress on the holiday cards. Another make your own project. I'm not sure what we were thinking by trying to make these and move in the same week.

My face hates me. The great zitfest of 2007. I have a zit on my neck that screams chicken pox. It looks like one of those things and since I'm pale it's smack dab in the center of my light skin. What gives? I'm already thinking about the new sweater/top I should buy in case it doesn't go away in time for Bub's Christmas party at work.

My arms feel fat as I type this and they squeeze against my body for warmth.

I'm freezing.

I have 2.5 days of work left this week and a 2-day week next week. Then I'm off until 2008. Reminding myself of this is what's getting me through the stress.

Our condo looks like it threw up boxes.

There is so much to do.

On the fun front, there's a local organic farmshare in our new town. We are already in the organic club and can start ordering organic fruits and veggies this week if we want.

Now all we need is a dog so that we can partake in the local dog park with Sass.

I still haven't gotten my period and I'm confident I'm not pregnant. But I've never missed a month so I wonder if I should call the gyn. Ugh.

More later.

5 comments:

mainlyclearskies said...

That much stress would make me break out too!

Hooray for moving - snowstorm or no. Look at the packing/ moving/ unpacking as a fitness jumpstart to get back to the gym.

sassafras said...

Perhaps you haven't gotten your period because you're stressed?

Good luck with the move and hurry up and get a dog! Ha ha.

the fanny said...

Stress can certainly take its toll on the skin; I totally understand that. Best of luck for a smooth move, and maybe when you get a dog, you can bring him to play with my dogs!

:)

Molly said...

My guess is with the no period and the zits it's totally stress related. But if it goes on for longer you might want to find out for sure...

I'm Kate said...

Dude, what if it's baby time? Just kidding. KIDDING. I'm sure it's not stress-related at all seeing how relaxed your life is right now and you've just been sitting around collecting dust. ;-)

The organic club sounds like fun! I can't wait to see the new digs.